Red Bull Sound Select
How can Red Bull, one of the strongest lifestyle brands in the world, contribute tangibly and engage authentically to develop the local music scene in Toronto, and export its most promising talent worldwide?
In 2013, Red Bull expanded their newly minted live music artist development program, Red Bull Sound Select, to Toronto. Young Offenders was cemented as the “glue” of the operation in Canada – trusted as the point of contact to support the impressive network of curators, music venues, and Toronto’s top developing artists. We’re the liaison between artist and brand; we’re managing the series’ monthly shows, and we help drive the content & promotional strategy. In other words, we’re trusted to execute the global Red Bull Sound Select brand strategy in one of the most exciting cities for emerging music talent in the world.
- 45 club shows in Toronto since 2013, with 33k RSVPs via RedBullSoundSelect.com
- 90 million plays on Toronto artist social channels since being selected to be supported as part of the program.
- Sound Select Toronto affiliate artists now represent some of the most exciting emerging Canadian exports – Jazz Cartier, Charlotte Day Wilson, River Tiber, and more.
- 22.1 million impressions on artist & event pages on RedBullSoundSelect.com.
- High-profile sponsorship activations produced by Young Offenders at NXNE 2013 & 2014, with the highest social engagement metrics of any sponsor of the festival.